There are many reasons why the Grabber® autism sensory toy is a favorite for both children and caregivers in Australia and around the world:
• Safe and non-toxic material – ARK Therapeutic's sensory toys are handcrafted in the USA by Debbie's husband and son in a family factory in Columbia, South Carolina. The 100% food-grade silicone meets the highest safety standards! Each Grabber silicone chew is medical grade, FDA compliant, NO lead, phthalates, PVC, BPA, cadmium, or latex. Parents and caregivers can have the peace of mind knowing that ARK's sensory toys Australia are non-toxic, hypoallergenic, and chew-safe for their children.
• Improves attention and focus to the task at hand while decreasing hyperactivity.
• More socially appropriate sensory substitute – a proper sensory substitute for other objects that are not safe to chew. The Grabber® can also be a sensory chew for adults, especially the XXT very firm version.
• Easy to Hold – measures approximately 13 cm lengthwise, 5 cm across the loop/handle, and 1,3 cm thick - perfect for little hands to hold and reach the back molars.
• Easy to clean - hand wash with soapy water; dishwasher safe (top rack); steam sterilised. It prevents the growth of bacteria and mold.
Caution: This product is not a toy. Although these chew tools are sturdy and durable, no chew tool is indestructible. Wear/tear may be expected, given the nature of the intended use. How long they last is typically equal to the amount and intensity of the chewing and other variables (such as jaw strength, stress/anxiety levels, if different sensory strategies are in place, etc.). While a chew tool will last forever for some people, they may go through it very quickly for others with heavy/aggressive oral needs. Please supervise at all times, regularly inspect the chew, and replace it if the item shows signs of wear and tear.
Tab 3 content
Need a new paragraph? Try using Shift + Enter