Why parents love ARK's Textured Grabbers® sensory toys Australia:
• Safe and non-toxic -ARK's autism toys are handcrafted in the USA by Debbie's husband and son in a family factory in Columbia, South Carolina. The 100% food grade silicone meets the highest safety standards! Each of the sensory chew toys is medical grade, FDA compliant, NO lead, phthalates, PVC, BPA, cadmium, or latex. Parents and caregivers can have the peace of mind knowing that ARK Therapeutic's sensory toys Australia are non-toxic, hypoallergenic, and chew-safe for their children. They are also staining and braking resistant.
• Helps with anxiety and stress - no more chewing on hands, clothes, toys, pencils etc. The Grabber is a safe alternative for kids who need to chew to calm and sooth themselves. It is the best outlet to chew on for children with sensory needs, such as ADHD, Autism and PDD. This sensory chew toy can also help provide an alternative to tooth grinding or satisfy the urge to chew for individuals who are fed through a g-tube. Grabbers are not only autism toys, nor they are only loved by children with special needs. These sensory toys are also great for alleviating temporary troubles such as thumb sucking or chewing cheeks when getting anxious.
• Innovative design – the bright colours are a stimulating and fun. The children love the 3 sensory textures providing different oral motor input. It has been used by therapists in chewing therapy topractice biting/chewing skills without the risk of choking, build jaw strength and stability, and exercise the mouth muscles.
• Easy to Hold– like the original smooth Grabber®, the Textured Grabber has an easy-to-hold loop and a long extension to reach the back teeth. Measures approximately 127 mm lengthwise, 50 mm across the loop/handle, and 12.7 mm thick - making it perfect for little hands to grasp and hold,and best teether for back teeth.
• Replacement for pacifiers for older children who don't want to let them go. We love that we can put a pacifier strap on loop and clip to the stroller so it won't fall so that kids can get sensory input with their sensory chewie while out and about.
• Easy to clean - hand wash with soapy water; dishwasher safe (top rack); steam sterilised.
Although the Grabber® is recommended for 2.5 years and up, the range of sensory needs is vast and complex. What works for one person may not work for the next, so if you're unsure which tool is best for your child, check out ARK's Chewing Guide™ and this article on How to Choose the Right Chew.
Caution: This product is not a toy. Although these chew tools are sturdy and durable, no chew tool is indestructible. Wear/tear may be expected, given the nature of the intended use. How long they last is typically equal to the amount and intensity of the chewing, as well as other variables (such as jaw strength, stress/anxiety levels, if other sensory strategies are in place, etc.). While a chew tool will last forever for some people, for others with heavy/aggressive oral needs, they may go through it very quickly. Please supervise at all times, regularly inspect the chew, and replace if necessary if the item shows signs of wear and tear.
Tab 3 content
Need a new paragraph? Try using Shift + Enter