Why children, teens, and adults love ARK Therapeutic's pencil toppers:
• Safe and non-toxic material – ARK Therapeutic's chewy pencil toppers are handcrafted in the USA in a family factory in Columbia, South Carolina. The 100% food-grade silicone meets the highest safety standards! Each pencil topper is medical grade, FDA compliant, NO lead, phthalates, PVC, BPA, cadmium, or latex. Parents and caregivers can have the peace of mind knowing that ARK's sensory tools are non-toxic, hypoallergenic, and chew-safe for their children.
• Improves attention and focus on the task at hand while decreasing hyperactivity. These sensory chewy pencil toppers are a perfect pairing for homework and classroom activities. They also add extra weight to the pencil for increased hand awareness and to help the pencil comfortably rest in the webspace between the thumb and pointer finger.
• Help relieve anxiety and stress - these sensory pencil toppers have been designed to provide different oral stimulation for mild to moderate chewers
• Stylish and discreet - designed to look like a fun pencil topper, the Krypto-Bite® is a more socially appropriate sensory substitute that can be chewed on with confidence while at school, at home, or out with friends.
• Easy to clean - hand washes with soapy water; dishwasher safe (top rack); steam sterilised.
• Perfect size - each chew topper measures about 70 mm long and 10 mm m in diameter.
Caution: This product is not a toy. Recommended for children 6-7 years and up (the age that children typically start using a standard pencil). Although these chew tools are sturdy and durable, no chew tool is indestructible. Wear/tear may be expected, given the nature of the intended use. How long they last is typically equal to the amount and intensity of the chewing, as well as other variables (such as jaw strength, stress/anxiety levels, if different sensory strategies are in place, etc.). While for some people, a chew tool will last forever, for others with heavy/aggressive oral needs, they may go through it very quickly. Please supervise at all times, regularly inspect the chew, and replace it if necessary if the item shows signs of wear and tear. For the longest lasting chew tool overall, click here.
Tab 3 content
Need a new paragraph? Try using Shift + Enter