Why children, teens, and adults love ARK’s chewable necklaces:
• Safe and non-toxic material – made of medical grade FDA compliant 100% food-grade silicone, this sensory chew necklace is designed, manufactured, and assembled in the USA by Debbie's husband and son in a family factory in Columbia, South Carolina. Safety is ARK's highest priority! Each sensory necklace is medical grade, FDA compliant, NO lead, phthalates, PVC, BPA, or latex. Parents and caregivers can have the peace of mind knowing that ARK's silicone jewelry is non-toxic and chew-safe for their children.
• Alleviate stress and anxiety – this sensory chew necklace Australia is not only for individuals with sensory needs, such as ADHD, Autism, and PDD to reduce anxiety and stress. It also helps individuals who are chewing/biting on fingers, knuckles, shirts, pencils, and other hard objects. The long slender shape is comfortable to hold and sized to reach the back molars while being a safe chewing solution.
• Improves behaviour and academic skills – chewing is proved to increase attention and focus to the task at hand while decreasing hyperactivity and promoting “just right” alert state.• Great for all ages - these chew necklaces Australia also appreciated by adults who just need some oral motor input from time to time to focus or to manage stress and anxiety. It also helps with grinding teeth.
• Breakaway clasp - each autism chew necklace is sold individually with its durable cord and breakaway clasp to prevent choking or accidents. The cord ensures that users won't lose their chewy while out and about.
• Easy to hold and wear – this cool necklace for boys is 76 mm long and 12.7 mm in diameter - perfect for little hands to hold and reach the back molars. Best for hand freeholding in the moth. The cord measures approximately 914 mm in length. If desired, you can shorten the cord by scooting the thread out of the clasp, retying the knot at a shorter length, and then trimming the excess thread.
Although the chewelry is recommended for 5 years and up, the range of sensory needs is vast and complex. What works for one person may not work for the next, so if you're unsure which of the sensory tools Australia is best for your child, check out ARK’s Chewing Guide™ and this article on How to Choose the Right Chew.
Check out this article to find out the 10 Tips for Kids who Need to Chew.
Caution: This product is not a toy. The clasp and cord are not intended for chewing. Contains small parts that may pose a choking hazard - direct supervision required. Recommended for ages 5 years and up. Although these chew tools are sturdy and durable, no chew tool is indestructible. Wear/tear may be expected, given the nature of the intended use. How long they last is typically equal to the amount and intensity of the chewing and other variables (such as jaw strength, stress/anxiety levels, if different sensory strategies are in place, etc.). While a chew tool will last forever for some people, they may go through it very quickly for others with heavy/aggressive oral needs. Please supervise at all times, regularly inspect the chew tool, and replace if the item shows signs of wear and tear.
Tab 3 content
Need a new paragraph? Try using Shift + Enter