Why this silko toothbrush is the best toddler toothbrush in Australia:
• Super soft end-rounded bristles – this extra soft toothbrush is made with more than 20,000 soft micro flex bristles that gently clean and massage children's gums and teeth while being gentle as a feather, the perfect toothbrush for sensory issues.
• Innovative 80 μm in diameter bristles that clean deeper than regular manual toothbrushes, removing tartar without damaging the teeth’s enamel.
• Recommended by dentists – this sensory toothbrush for autism and other special needs works wonders for children with gum disease, bleeding gums, or gingivitis. The consensus recommendation is for people to brush their teeth for two minutes twice a day with a soft bristle toothbrush to ensure an excellent clean.
• Right size for your child – this soft toothbrush is specially designed for children between 3 and 8 years old. This ergonomic ultra-light toothbrush for kids measures 11 cm overall, with a handle measuring 9 cm, making it the perfect size for small hands to hold and operate. The chubby handle facilitates grip, and the short neck prevents toddlers from gagging and choking.
• Padded head – our toothbrush for toddlers has a head with a rubbery surface which makes gripping more comfortable and helps protect the oral environment from trauma in the event of sudden, unsafe movements.
Shipping time will vary depending on the location of the warehouse the product is dispatched from.
If dispatched from Australia, you should receive your order within 3-5 business days from the dispatch date, depending on your delivery option chosen.
If the products are shipped from our warehouse in Asia, the shipping time is approximately 15 - 20 business days, under the new Covid-19 circumstances.
Please drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm shipping details and times if you need the toothbrushes to arrive quickly.
The only toothbrush our 17 month old with aversion issues will take. Only issue is that the bristles stain after a few uses, at the base, making me think that gunk is building up. I put them in Milton once a day. I’ve also bought heaps more so as to replace them frequently. 10/10 for customer service, though.