There are many reasons why the Baby Grabber® is the best baby teether:
• Helps sooth sore gums – all surfaces of this teether for baby can be chewed on to massage the swollen gums. Made of soft silicone, this baby teether can also be places in freezer or refrigerator for a cooling sensation that your baby will love.
• Supports sensory and motor skills - at approximately 5-6 months, babies start mouthing and chewing in order to strengthen their mouth muscles and exercise their lips, tongue, and jaw. This oral exploration prepares them to eat solid foods and to make speech sounds later on. The Baby Grabber® provides a safe outlet for babies to develop these skills. Baby sensory toys also assist in self-organization, in the transition from puréed to textured foods.
• Great pacifier replacement – this innovative silicone teether keeps the baby engaged. The well thought design allows babies to easily grasp and hold it which can also help building hand eye coordination and dexterity. We love that we can put a pacifier strap on loop and clip to the stroller so it won't fall, so that babies can get sensory input with their chewie while out and about.
• Helps with hypersensitivity and oral sensory defensiveness– many therapists highly recommend ARK Therapeutic's Baby Grabber® for babies with hypo or hypersensitivities. This molar teether was specifically designed with a long extension to allow children explore their mouths providing proprioceptive input. We dipped it in various foods such as hummus and offered to our baby.
• Safe silicone material made in the USA - ARK Therapeutic's teething toys are handcrafted in USA by Debbie's husband and son in a family factory in Columbia, South Carolina. The 100% food grade silicone meets the highest safety standards! Each baby teether is medical grade, FDA compliant, NO lead, phthalates, PVC, BPA, cadmium, or latex, has no smell. Parents and caregivers can have the peace of mind knowing that ARK's baby sensory toys are non-toxic, hypoallergenic, and chew-safe for their children.
• Durable and safe design – the silicone teether is soft and chewie. Its rounded stem is safer than other teething tubes on the market that have sharply cut edges. In the unlikely event that the stem’s edge touches a child’s eye, ARK's Baby Grabber® soft rounded end will prevent injury. However, adult supervision is required at all times. Measures approximately 10 cm in length and just under 5 cm across the loop.
• Easy to clean - hand wash with soapy water; dishwasher safe (top rack); steam sterilised.
These silicone baby chew toys are recommended for children up to the age of 2 and a half years. After that, children should graduate to the regular Grabbers® or Y-Chews®. Exact colour hues may vary slightly.
Caution: although these chew tools are sturdy and durable, no chew tool is indestructible. Some individuals (particularly those with heavy oral needs and aggressive biting/chewing) may be able to damage the tools. Please supervise at all times and replace if necessary when the item shows signs of wear and tear. Not for aggressive chewing.
Tab 3 content
Need a new paragraph? Try using Shift + Enter