My son loves it and is already showing signs of getting the hang of it :). I am sure he will be able to drink with the straw only in no time. Very happy! I highly recommend it.
ARK’s smart honey bear straw cup Australia is a rewarding and effortless way to make drinking easier for beginners and/or children with oral motor difficulties.
There are many reasons why parents and caregivers love the honey bear bottle:
• Unique valve at the bottom of the straw - controls the direction of the fluid when the honey bear bottle Australia is squeezed. The liquid flows up into the straw but does not flow back down.
• Squeezable Honey Bear Design - this squeezable straw cup allows you to easily press the bear’s belly until fluid reaches the top of the straw and release. The liquid will stay at the top of the straw, thereby decreasing the effort required to drink.
• Easy to Hold– the honey bear straw cup Australia is 16 cm long, and 5 cm wide - perfect for little hands to grab and hold.
• Wide, Easy-Flow Drink Straws – ARK’s bear bottle comes with reusable and chewable straws, a durable alternative to traditional straws. Compatible with most standard 0.64 cm diameter straws should you need more down the road.
• Lip Blok®- prevents kids from biting on the straw or putting it too far into their mouths when drinking from the honey bear bottle Australia.
• See-Through Body Design – each bear straw cup is transparent to make it easier for kids to see the liquid inside and watch it pass through the straw while helping reduce spills.
• Leak-Resistant, Spill Proof Lid – screw-on lids to prevent leaks when playing with the bottle indoors or holding it while in the car
• Safe material– Ark's bear bottle kit is designed, manufactured, and assembled in the USA, BPA free, lead-free, phthalates free, PVC free, and latex-free.
• Easy to clean – dishwasher safe.
• Free instructions booklet– all the information you need at your fingertips to teach toddler to drink from straw.
• Holds 230 mils of fluid
• Not recommended for carbonated beverages. Recommended for thin liquids (water, milk, juice without pulp, etc). In general, if you’re using thickened liquids, “nectar” consistency works fine.
• The Kit includes: 1 easy-to-squeeze Bear Bottle with a snap-close cap, 1 Select-Flow Valve, 2 eight-inch long tubing straws, 1 yellow Lip Blok® (3/4”), and instructions on how to teach straw drinking.
Check out this excellent article on How to Teach Straw Drinking with a Regular Straw.
Tab 3 content
Need a new paragraph? Try using Shift + Enter