There are many reasons why parents and caregivers love the honey bear bottle:
• Squeezable Honey Bear Design - this honey bear straw cup allows you to easily press the bear’s belly until fluid reaches the top of the straw and release. The liquid will stay at the top of the straw, thereby decreasing the effort required to drink.
• Easy to Hold– the honey bear cup is 16 cm long, and 5 cm wide - perfect for little hands to grab and hold.
• Wide, Easy-Flow Drink Straws – ARK Therapeutic’s bear bottle comes with reusable and chewable straws, a durable alternative to traditional straws. Compatible with most standard 0.64 cm diameter straws should you need more down the road.
• Lip Blok®- prevents kids from biting on the straw or putting it too far into their mouths when drinking from the honey bear bottle Australia.
• See-Through Body Design – each bear straw cup Australia is transparent to make it easier for kids to see the liquid inside and watch it pass through the straw while helping reduce spills.
• Leak-Resistant, Spill Proof Lid – screw-on lids to prevent leaks when playing with the bottle indoors or holding it while in the car
• Safe material– Ark's bear bottle kit is designed, manufactured, and assembled in the USA, BPA free, lead-free, phthalates free, PVC free, and latex-free.
• Easy to clean – dishwasher safe.
• Free instructions booklet– all the information you need at your fingertips to teach toddler to drink from straw.
• Holds 230 mils of fluid
• Not recommended for carbonated beverages. Recommended for thin liquids (water, milk, juice without pulp, etc). In general, if you’re using thickened liquids, “nectar” consistency works fine.
• The Kit includes: 1 easy-to-squeeze Bear Bottle with a snap-close cap, 1 Select-Flow Valve, 2 eight-inch long tubing straws, 1 yellow Lip Blok® (3/4”), and instructions on how to teach straw drinking.
Check out this excellent article on How to Teach Straw Drinking with a Regular Straw.
My son loves it and is already showing signs of getting the hang of it :). I am sure he will be able to drink with the straw only in no time. Very happy! I highly recommend it.
Tab 3 content
Need a new paragraph? Try using Shift + Enter
Our son (11m) has problems with aspiration and requires thickened fluids. We have been recommended to try to teach him to drink from a straw or cup. This has been tricky as he has not taken to it naturally and we are concerned about the risk of dehydration. The bear bottles have been the best that we have tried. They are nice and squeezy compared to other straw bottles, which were more difficult for our son to squeeze the liquid to get it up the straw. We have definitely had the most success with this bottle, and have been able to keep him properly hydrated! Also really happy with how quickly it arrived after ordering - that was a big relief for us :)
My one year old picked up straw drinking after one go! We were very surprised and impressed. We had been trying, without any luck, to get her drinking from a straw for months but she would bite on the straw and play around with it. After some research I found this one, ordered it online and it arrived in a few days. We gave it a go one morning at breakfast, not expecting anything but wow! It’s now her favourite bottle and she carries it around everywhere with her. Another positive is that we can keep track of how much water she’s drinking throughout the day, and it’s a lot more than before!
A great company to buy from. The product arrived quickly!
Easy to use and helpful for my baby to drink water. Thanks for the great customer service!
The bear bottle is too good. Nice quality and user friendly for kids. Loved what I bought. My son easily learnt to suck water with straw.